Updates from Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union:
Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union's priority is the health and safety of our members and employees. We continue to monitor and adhere to the safety protocols as outlined by the CDC and government. Although your experience at the credit union may be a little different, we are committed to providing excellent service with normal operations. If you have any questions or concerns about your account, please reach out to us at 800-453-3913. We appreciate the patience, understanding and support of our members!
Fortunately the credit union offers members many electronic services options to access and manage their accounts. Tutorials on how use these and other services provided by NEFCU can be found on our Electronic Services Tutorials page.
|Website||Virtual Branch Online Banking||Mobile App (available on the App Store|
Be aware of Potential Scams
We encourage members to be aware of potential scams related to COVID-19. For information on scams relates to COVID-19, visit the FTC website.
Ways to Protect Yourself:
- Do not provide your birth date, social security number, account numbers, debit/credit card numbers, usernames or
passwords in response to an unsolicited email, phone call or text.
- Do not open attachments or click on links in emails or texts that are sent from unknown sources. These can contain malware that can be used to infiltrate your devices or steal your information.
- Do activate the Credit Monitoring Service offered through our Identity Theft Detection and Recovery Service. This is a FREE service to all members who have a credit union checking account.
- Do refer to www.cdc.gov or www.coronavrus.gov for accurate information about COVID-19.
Currently in Effect:
- Credit Union lobby is open - limited to one member at a time - mask is required.
- Dropping off deposits, loan payments, etc. please use drop box located to the left of the credit union entrance door.
- Lending departments are accepting in person/office appointments as this time.
- Normal credit union business hours remain in place.