Anytime, Anywhere from your mobile device
Deposit checks to your credit union account ANYWHERE at ANYTIME!! Isn't it amazing how so many of us have come to rely on our smartphones? It's only fitting that you can use use it to deposit checks directly to your Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union checking account. No more sending deposits through the mail or making a trip to the credit union (although we always enjoy the visits). Just open your phone and deposit your check from wherever you are!
Important Information You Need to Use NEFCU 2GO:
- Logon ID: the NEFCU 2GO Mobile Deposit App requires a 6 character Logon ID. If your Virtual Branch Logon ID is less than 6 characters you will be required to “prefill” with “00”
- Maximum daily aggregate amount: $5,000
- Required Endorsement: All payees must endorse the back of check(s) and include the following statement:
For Mobile Deposit Only at NEFCU
How do I access NEFCU 2GO Mobile Deposit?
- Download the app (NEFCU 2GO) through the Apple app store or Google Play.
- All payees must endorse the back of the check
- Below your signature(s) add the following: For Mobile Deposit Only at NEFCU
- Login to your NEFCU 2GO app
- Click Deposit
- Click Deposit a check
- Enter the check amount
- Click Take Photos (allow the app to access your photos)
- Take a picture of the front of the check
- Take a picture of the back of the check
- The information gets submitted to the credit union
- Must be submitted by 2 p.m. CST for same day credit
- Review your mobile deposit history to verify it was accepted
IMPORTANT! Review your mobile deposit history to verify it was accepted.
Available for Apple and Android devices.
Mobile Deposit is available through our mobile app NEFCU 2GO. Using your smartphone you can now securely deposit checks into your checking account from anywhere you have access to an iOS or Android device with a camera and connection to the internet!
- NEFCU 2GO is a free service for our Virtual Branch Online Banking members*.
- Mobile Deposit — Deposit checks using your mobile device.
- Manage multiple accounts on the go.
- View Balances.
- Pay Bills with FREE Bill Pay Service.
- Transfer Funds.
Members are required to be enrolled in Virtual Branch Online Banking. If you are not currently enrolled in online banking, contact us and we will get you started.
Click here to view the Terms and Conditions for Mobile Banking (PDF, 165KB)
Use of the Mobile Deposit feature NEFCU 2GO requires credit union authorization and NEFCU checking account. Contact the credit union to qualify for use of this service.
Download the NEFCU2Go app in the Apple, Google or Amazon app store.
Download and install on to your mobile device.
*Message and data rates may apply. Your mobile service provider may charge internet access fees. Internet access is needed for NEFCU 2GO. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges for mobile internet access.