What's BOGO you ask? "Bring One Get One"
It's our new referral program.
What’s better than being a member of Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union? How about sharing the benefit of membership. It's easy during our Bring One Get One event.
How it works:
Refer a family member or co-worker to the credit union, and you'll both get to choose from the following rewards:
- $200.00 credit towards 1st mortgage closing costs.*
- 3.00% APY on a checking account balance up to $10,000 for 12 months†
- $50.00 cash††
Who can I refer?
- Employees who work at entities engaged in the electrical power generation, transmission, and distribution in Nebraska, South Dakota, Colorado and Wyoming.
- Employees of a Municipality
- Relatives of current members
- Students enrolled in a Nebraska Lineman School
- Employees of companies who provide products/services to the electrical power industry in Nebraska
- Retirees and Board members of organizations approved for membership.
- Must be 19 years of age or older and be new to Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union.
- New accounts are subject to approval.
- Must open a checking account with a direct deposit (minimum $50.00) that remains open for 90 days or a loan with a minimum balance of $1,000 that remains open for 90 days.
Referring Member: BOGO Referral Form
- Must be 19 years of age or older to participate.
- Must be a member in good standing.
*$200.00 credit towards 1st Mortgage closing costs. All loans subject to credit approval.
††Referring member will receive incentive when new member account is open. New member incentive will be awarded upon account meeting qualification criteria. Subject to membership eligibility. Restrictions apply. Member referral bonuses are taxable dividends and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
†APY=Annual Percentage Yield. BOGO Reward rate of 3.00% APY on balance up to $10,000 for 12 months. Balances over $10,000 will earn 0.25% APY. At the end of the BOGO reward, the rate on checking will automatically revert to the standard rate on checking accounts: 0.25% APY (0.25% APY is accurate as of last dividend declaration date). Checking account rate is a variable rate and may change after account opening. An average monthly balance of $300 is required to earn the APY. Fees may reduce earnings on the account. Dividends paid monthly.
Must be 19 years of age or older and be a new member to Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union to participate in the referral program. New accounts are subject to approval. Must open a checking account with a direct deposit (minimum $50), and the checking account must remain open for 90 days, or open a loan with a minimum balance of $1000 that remains open for 90 days. Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union reserves the right to end this program at any time.