Term Buster Mortgages
If your desire is to pay off your mortgage sooner, you may want to consider our Term Buster fixed-rate mortgages.
- Variety of rates and terms available.
- Some closing costs* waived if loan remains open for 36 months.
- Title Insurance fees apply.
- Appraisal required.
- New home purchase or refinance of existing home.
- Borrow up to 80% of the purchase price or appraised value, whichever is less.
- 95% Financing is available to qualified borrowers and requires Private Mortgage Insurance.
*Closing costs waived include: Application Fee, Termite Inspection, Credit Report, and Flood Certification.
For rates and terms, give us a call today at 800-453-3913.
Notice to mortgage loan borrowers: If you feel there has been an error in the servicing for your mortgage loan with Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union or if you would like information concerning your mortgage loan, please send a written request to:
Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 499
Columbus, NE 68602-0499
Your request must contain a) Borrower's name, b) Identification of your loan such as loan number, and c) Information on the error that is believed to have occurred or a description of the information requested. You will receive a response within 5 business days. Thank you.
Buying a Home
We know that buying a home is a major deal. It can easily become overwhelming, but we've got the team to help you get through it. Let our experts sort through the stacks of information to provide you with the best solution for your financial situation.
Want to learn more about home buying? Get started by visiting our Home Center.