Helping to improve your financial well-being
Joining Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union starts with a savings account – it establishes your membership. Once open, your Savings Account provides you access to all of the products and services available. A minimum balance of $25.00 must be deposited and maintained in the Savings Account as your ownership in the credit union.
A Savings Account is a simple, straightforward account that earns a competitive Annual Percentage Yield (APY).
- Establishes Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union membership.
- Minimum balance of $25.00 must be deposited and maintained.
- Dividends credited monthly.
- 24 hour access with Virtual Branch Online Account Access.
- Savings is easy with direct deposit or automatic transfers.
- Savings Insured by NCUA. Learn more about your insured funds at: How Your Funds Are Federally Insured