The Power to Belong
Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union is proud to serve: Employees who work at entities engaged in the electrical power generation, transmission and distribution industry in Nebraska, South Dakota, Wyoming and Colorado.
Membership is also available to:
- Relatives of current members (spouse, children, stepchildren, brothers, sisters, half-brother, half-sisters, parents, step-parents, step-siblings, adoptions).
- Employees of a Municipality in Nebraska.
- Students enrolled in a Nebraska Lineman School.
- Retirees and Board members of approved organizations
- Employees of companies who provide products/services to the electrical power industry.
Once a Member, Always a Member
At Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union, there’s no take-backs. Whether you retire, change jobs or move, membership doesn’t stop just because things change. We’re lifetime partners. And with many ways to manage your accounts regardless of where you live — we make it easy to stick together.
NCUA Insurance Fun Facts
- Your money is federally insured up to $250,000.00 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
- The NCUA insurance fund is currently at the strongest and best reserved level in its history.
- Not one penny of insured funds has ever been lost by a member of a federally insured credit union.
- Not one penny of yours pays for insurance. Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union has you covered.