The Power to Belong
Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union is proud to serve employees who work at entities engaged in the electrical power generation, transmission and distribution industry in Nebraska, South Dakota, Wyoming and Colorado.
Membership is also available to:
- Employees of a Municipality that generates distributes or transmits electrical power.
- Students enrolled in a Nebraska Lineman School.
- Relatives of credit union members
- Retirees and Board members of approved organizations
- Vendors of companies who provide products/services to the electrical power industry.
How to Become a Member
Becoming a member is quick and simple. Once you become a member, you get immediate access to all of our great products and services, like checking accounts, loans and more!
Sign up works like this:
- Stop by the credit union office or give us a call. The credit union office provides the forms necessary for membership.
- Provide a copy of identification (like a driver’s license)
- Have $25.00 ready to deposit in your Savings Account. If you’re mailing your form, just include a check.
Become a Member Today!
Once a Member, Always a Member
At Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union, there’s no take-backs. Whether you retire, change jobs or move, membership doesn’t stop just because things change. We’re lifetime partners. And with many ways to manage your accounts regardless of where you live — we make it easy to stick together.
NCUA Insurance Fun Facts
- Your money is federally insured up to $250,000.00 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
- The NCUA insurance fund is currently at the strongest and best reserved level in its history.
- Not one penny of insured funds has ever been lost by a member of a federally insured credit union.
- Not one penny of yours pays for insurance. Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union has you covered.