*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The maximum APR that may be imposed is 18%. Subject to credit approval. Rates and rebates subject to change without notice. Loan approval, based on creditworthiness and ability to repay. Other terms and conditions may apply. Advertised rates and terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
Property insurance required.
Contact credit union for mortgage lending area. Appraisals required on all purchases. Financing up to 80% of purchase price or appraised value, whichever is less. Loans with a down payment less than 20% require mortgage insurance which could increase the monthly payment.
ARM = Adjustable Rate Mortgage: Interest rate is variable. Subject to change after a predetermined period and may increase during the life of the loan.
15, 20 and 30 Year Fixed Rate Mortgages are available on the secondary market. The Credit Union retains the servicing on these loans. Some restrictions apply. Subject to credit approval.
‡Closing costs include: Application Fee, Termite Inspection, Credit Report, and Flood Certification. Closing costs are waived initially but later charged if the loan is paid off prior to the 36 months.
Payment Example (Payments do not include taxes or insurance premiums):
- A 15 Year Balloon payment example for a $300,000 balloon mortgage loan with a 3.450% APR, the monthly payment will be $1,339.17 for 179 payments, with a final payment of $189,283.46.
- A $90,000 5 year fixed rate loan @2.70% APR, the monthly payment will be $1,605.28.
- A $100,000 7 year fixed rate loan @ 2.90% APR, the monthly payment will be $1,316.38.
- A $125,000 10 year fixed rate loan @ 2.95% APR, the monthly payment will be $1,204.24.
- A $150.000 12 year fixed rate loan @ 3.00% APR, the monthly payment will be $1,241.34
- A $200,000 15 year fixed rate loan @ 2.90% APR, the monthly payment will be $1,371.80.