Save More, Earn More With Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union High-Yield Savings Accounts
We're not your typical Nebraska employees' credit union because, at NEFCU, we call our savings accounts “Share” Accounts. That's because we share the profits! It works just like a regular savings account with one big difference: it pays you to save with competitive dividends. But it’s not just your ticket to financial success; share accounts provide you access to all other membership benefits at Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union. Free checking, low-rate loans and our wide variety of services are all at your disposal. Start with a $25 savings balance, and enjoy the advantages of being a member/owner of Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union.
Straight Stuff on High-Yield Savings:
- A deposit of $25 is all it takes to open a savings account
- No membership fee is required
- Save easy with direct deposit or automatic transfers
- Dividends are based on the average daily balance and are paid monthly
- Get account access online, on the go or on the phone
- Federally insured by the NCUA. Learn more about your insured funds
You are now leaving Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union's website and are going to a website that is not operated by the credit union. Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union is not responsible for the content or availability of linked sites.
Please be advised that Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union does not represent either the third party or you, the member, if you enter into a transaction. Further, the privacy and security policies of the linked site may differ from those practiced by the credit union.