Spread the Word!! Refer family members, friends and co-workers!
What’s better than being a member of Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union? How about sharing up to $100.00 with family members, friends, and co-workers! For each new member you refer to us, we’ll give $50.00 to you and $50.00 to the new member*.
How it works:
To receive the reward, the new member needs to submit a referral card with the referring member’s name, city and state when applying to become a member. You can download a referral card form by clicking the link below.
- Must be 19 years of age or older to participate.
- Must be a member in good standing.
- Must be 19 years of age or older and be new to Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union to participate in the referral program.
- New accounts are subject to approval.
- Must open a checking account** with a direct deposit (minimum $50.00) and the checking account must remain open for 90 days or open a loan with a minimum balance of $1,000.00 and remains open for 90 days.
- Referral form must be presented when the account is opened and must contain the referring member’s name.
*Incentives will be awarded upon account meeting qualification criteria and will be placed in the share account on a 90 day hold. Subject to membership eligibility. Restrictions apply. The credit union reserves the right to cancel or change this promotion at any time.
**Checking Account = .25% APY and is accurate as of last dividend declaration. This rate is a variable rate and may change after account opening. A average monthly balance of $300.00 is required to earn the APY. Fees may reduce earnings on the account.