Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union will not send e-mails to members asking to update personal or account information.
As A Reminder, We Recommend That You:
- Don’t give your USER ID or Password in e-mail.
- Don’t respond to e-mails that required you to enter personal information directly into the e-mail.
- Don’t respond to e-mails threatening to close your account if you do not take the immediate action of providing personal information.
- Don’t reply to e-mails asking you to send personal information.
- Don’t use you e-mail address as a login ID or Password.